Saturday, May 31, 2014

⛄Warm Hugs Tag!⛄

Throughout my blogging time, I've seen some cool tags and awards. I've always thought it's really fun to do a tag. I thought it would be fun to create a tag of my own. This tag is actually my personal dream tag. So here it goes:)

We all know Olaf is the best thing that has happened to Disney. (Well at least I think so) He's original, smart, sweet and just an all around cuteness overload!  Well anyway, since I love him very much, I decided create a tag dedicated to him. The....

WARM HUGS TAG!
(For blogs and bloggers that are welcoming, fun, thoughtful, and creative)

Since Olaf is a character in a story, I thought I would make this tag about story characters, whether it be from a movie or book. I'm going to make this run along the lines of Disney, if you don't mind.

Rules:
1. Follow the blog that tagged you (optional)
2. Post 2 or more
 pictures that include your favorite characters, books, movies, or lyrics from songs. (They can also be your own edits or pictures)
3. Tag 5 or more bloggers and tell them.
4. Answer the blogger's ten questions related to characters, books, movies, or lyrics.
5. Create your own questions having to do with the same thing.

My Questions:
1. Which fictional character relates/speaks to you the most?
 2. What lyric from a song describes you the most? (or song, if that's too vague)
 3.  Whose character change is your favorite? ( Like how Elsa foundv\ her strength and became the girl she is)
4. Has any kind of book or story made you realize something or changed your opinion about something?
5. Which character death made you the most sad?
6. What is your favorite message in a Disney movie and why?
7. Favorite song from a Disney musical and why?
8. Favorite lyric from a Disney musical song and why?
9. What are your two favorite songs from Frozen? (Because 'Let it Go' is a number one choice)
10. If you could make a sequel to any Disney move, which one would it be?


1. Which fictional character relates/speaks to you the most?

Olaf definitely speaks to me. (and he likes warm hugs, just like me!)  But other than that, I have to say Percy Jackson. He's not like the typical heartbreaker hero. He's honest and willing to sacrifice himself for his friends and family, not to mention hilarious.

2. What lyric from a song describes you the most? (or song, if that's too vague)

The song that comes to mind right now is 'Brave' by Sara Barielles. The truth is I'm very honest on this blog, but in real life, I'm actually the quiet one. Just the whole song relates to me. A recent experience has made me realize how I need to speak up more. I love the line, "Everybody's been there/Everybody's been stared down by the enemy/Falling for the fear... bow down to the might/Don't run/Stop holding your tongue."


3. Whose character change is your favorite?

Recently, I saw Thor. I just loved how he was arrogant and a jerk, but when he was stripped of his powers and met Jane, he changed.  In the end, he was softer, honorable, and sacrificial.

4.  Has any kind of book or story made you realize something or changed your opinion about something?
Of course, the Bible made me realize how all men are sinful and how much we need Jesus.

5. Which character death made you the most sad?
Wow, this is hard. Probably Finnick from the Hunger Games or Newt from The Maze Runner!

Okay, on to the Disney Questions.

6. What is your favorite message in a Disney movie and why?
Sacrificial love. I loved how Ana sacrificed herself for Elsa, even though she had constantly shut her out when Ana was trying to help her.

7. Favorite song from a Disney Musical?
Wow, this is a hard one. As a kid, I adored 'Part of Your World' in The Little Mermaid, but right now, it would have to be 'In Summer' by Olaf!

8. Favorite lyric from a Disney Musical song and why?
"Is it sweet and strange? Finally, you can change, learning you were wrong." This is a line from Beauty and the Beast. It reminds me that sometimes you have to learn you're wrong in order to change.

9. What are your two favorite songs from Frozen? (Because 'Let it Go' is a number one choice)
Other than 'Let it Go' and 'In Summer', I love 'For the First Time in Forever' (the reprise) Idina Menzel's vocals are amazing!

10. If you could make a sequel to any Disney movie, which one would it be?
FROZEN 2!

I'm so sorry these questions are so hard. I wanted them to be different from the typical questions.

I tag:
Jessica from (Almost) Perfectly Pink
Bernie from Uniquely You
Julia from Running through the Stars
Rachel from You and I
Noelle from Live Love Move
Danielle from The Diary of Danielle
TW Wright from Indonesia Around Me
Celia Boldizar from Crazy Crazy Crazy

Your questions DON'T have to be as complicated as mine and again, I apologize for that. Now if you want to do this, please do it! I'm sorry you're not on the list!






14 comments:

  1. Sweet! Thanks for tagging me! I'll get to this right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tagging me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I had so much fun doing this tag!!
      ❄Sarah❄

      Delete
  3. This is so cute!! =D Thank you for tagging me! =) I'll do a post about this ASAP. =D I also wanted to mention that where you quoted Beauty and The Beast (which is both my favorite Disney song and movie!) rather that: "Is it sweet and strange? Finally, you can change, learning you were wrong." It is actually: "Bittersweet and strange, finding you can change, learning you were wrong." It's the same message basically, and I don't mean to correct you, I just thought you'd like to know. =)

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! Thank you! I'm terrible at hearing lyrics! I should have checked before. Lol. I'm so happy you like the tag! Can't wait to hear your answers!

      Delete
  4. I love tags! Great idea.
    Amanda B.
    www.southkakalakigirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super fun!
      Thanks for reading!
      In Christ,
      Sarah

      Delete
  5. That's an awesome tag! I love olaf!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah