Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Offical Ellie Week: Day 1

Hey hey hey! It's Sarah. This week is.... (drum roll please)

Ellie's birthday week!!!!

Which means, this week on Forever Changed, I am doing a Ellie themed week. Every day, I will post about something Ellie likes, stuff about Ellie, and on the last day, I will write a personal, serious letter to my fabulous sister. (Running from today to Saturday)

Today I will be talking about Ellie, her personality, her style. Facts.

Oh, where do I begin?

Ellie isn't a normal girl. She's not crazy all the time either. But when she is, watch out. Because she will surprise you.

She is confident. If you're wearing skinny jeans or socks with strange designs on them one day, and hear a squeal behind you, chances are it's Ellie. Let's say she has a unique way of letting out her emotions. And if you do something fashionable that's worthy of her adoration, she will freak out. Another reason why she's cool.

She loves leggings. And skinny jeans. Crazy socks as well. She loves her room to be clean too. Okay, she's not obsessed, but she loves a clean room.

In my experiences, she never thinks of herself. Most days she makes lunch of us. She can make soup too and canned ravioli. Plus another treats and things. She's destined to be a chef. At least that's what I think.

Children love her. She could carry around cute kids all the day if could. Well, all little kids are cute. Someday she's shy. That's rare.

Instead of saying, Ellie's my best friend, I'll say I'm her best friend. Because really, she keeps me happy, even when I'm sad. She never fails to make me laugh, never will. I can deal with  hard things so much better with her than without her.

This is Ellie. Stay tune to find out more about her.

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea! I should do this for my little sister when her birthday comes in the fall. (She will be 14) Happy early birthday, Ellie!! =D How old are you turning?

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah