Sunday, January 27, 2013

I want to dedicate this song to my grandfather, who passed away early this morning at 5 AM. I'm really glad God had it all planned out and He's still in control. Thanks to Him, my grandpa got to spend a day at home with his family. I'll really missed him, but I know God has a plan for his life.

One of the first things Dad told me after he told me the sad news was how Grandpa always wanted to be at church early. "He got there really early this morning," he told me. I'm so glad God has given my dad so much strength and happiness through all this.

And me? I'm okay. The encouragement and joyfulness of my dad has really helped me. Please pray for my Grandma. She's a really strong Christian, but they were together for more than 50 years. Even though I was never extremely close to my grandpa, I see how he really cared for his family. I'll miss him, but I know he's in a way better place and I know God had a special plan for his life.

My grandpa loved to watch TV, especially the old westerns. But right now, I'm sure he's witnessing something way better than what his Dish ever had to offer. So I'm happy for him.
In Christ,
Sarah

2 comments:

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah