Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hey this is Ellie,We are in Rochelle at my Grandma's house.The way up to Rochelle was kinda scary it was raining very hard and we could hardly see,but thank Jesus we are okay.Me my sister and my Brother slept in my Grandma's sun room.In the morning i saw most of my dads family!It was very fun getting to see my uncles looking at my Grandpa's clothes and taking them.(because my Grandpa died)I will be very exited to be seeing more of my cousins.I with my aunt Lisa who lives in Washington the state so we don't see each other alot.It is nice to see my family. Signing off,
                                                                         Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah