Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I just got home. In the car, I was listening to the radio. They were playing 'I Knew You Were Trouble.' After it was over, I changed stations. They were about to play a song. As I waited, I thought, "It would be funny if they played 'I Knew You Were Trouble'. They did! Though I like the tune of that song, it is super over played on the radio. If I hear it again, I swear I'm going to puke! Our beagle, Rudo, has many nicknames. One of them is 'Trouble'. So we change the word 'trouble' to 'Rudo'.  "I knew you were Rudo when you walked in/Oh! (oh)/Oh (oh)/Rudo/Rudo/Rudo." It's pretty funny. Our dad loves nicknames. A few of Rudo's nicknames are, 'Diswasher' (Because he licks the silverware when my dad is putting the dirty dishes in the dishwaser) and 'Automatic Napkin'. It's just a little piece of my crazy life.

In Christ,
Sarah

P.S Fine, I admit it! I'm listening to Taylor Swift, but it's NOT 'I Knew You Were Trouble'.

1 comment:

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah