Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Dear Faithful Blog Readers,

I recently finished my first theology book. I've never really read one.. I always start a theology book and never finish it, but I actually finished this one. So it was a great accomplishment and totally worth it. It was I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris. Yes, I know it's old and I know I'm not allowed to date yet, (I'm not even sure I will now) but it totally changed my view on dating and I planned to use it for when I write a letter to Taylor Swift. (By the way, please pray for her). I totally recommended it to anyone, especially Miss Swift. It was an AWESOME book! What have you been reading?

In Christ,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah