Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm Back!!

Dear Faithful Blog Readers,
I'm back. Though it was a hard trip, I feel like I got closer to my family members and to God. My dad and I had a lot of laughs. On the way home, we went to Dairy Queen and got a few cheeseburgers. Because they were really good, I woofed mine down in no time at all while Dad talked on the phone. After he got off the phone, he looked at me, smiled, and said. "You're so beautiful." I smiled back and it made me feel special, but then I started to get suspicious. So I looked in the mirror and what do you know.... I had mustard on my chin.  I admit, I am not the neatest person ever. My dad and I love to joke about that. "So beautiful!" my dad exclaimed, and we laughed pretty hard.

This story reminds me of God's love. I always never really understood how God can allow his children to do such sinful things. I never understood how God can look at us, dirty and messy, and see something beautiful.

Now God has showed me.

The thing is God doesn't see our messiness. God doesn't see our mustard on our chin. He sees His Son's perfect score. That's what gives God the willingness to forgive us time and time again.

So maybe you're like me, you got a lot of mustard on your chin, but I want you to know that no matter how messy you are, if you're God's child, He doesn't see your messiness. He sees Jesus' perfect score and He will forgive you. I have no doubt.
In Christ,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah