Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Two World Records

After my brother lost one baseball game, my dad said something cool the next morning.

He said that the famous baseball player, Babe Ruth has two world records in baseball:

1. The most home runs
2. The most strike outs

I never thought of it that way. He said some famous Super Bowl coaches lost every game in their first season. Albert Einstein's tutor said he would get nowhere in life. On a interview with 60 minutes, Taylor Swift talked about her how her family really didn't support her when she wrote 'Lose Story.'
"So you had to prove something?" the interview asked her.
"Yeah," she replied. "It's almost more fun that way."

It is fun to prove everyone wrong, but you have to learn to never give up.

"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord."

1 comment:

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah