Monday, July 2, 2012

Old Grapes

Once, my grandfather gave me some grapes. Happily, I took them because I  love grapes. When we left his house, and got in the car, I started to play my DS while eating the grapes. I ate about five before I realized they were bad. It took me awhile to see it, but when I did, I stopped eating them.

It's the same thing with sin. When I sin, Satan gives me distractions to prevent from realizing it. When I do, I stop, but some times it might be hard to stop because I did it before. That is not always the case, but I must keep my eyes open for it.

It shows that we are so sinful, we can sin, and we don't even know it! That just shows how awesome God is to love us! He is so perfect, we would die if we looked at him face to face! And we sin without even knowing it!

God is loving and perfect! I am so blessed to have in my life.

"Love keeps no record of wrongs."

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah