Saturday, July 21, 2012

Don't Forget to Remember Me

Here's a song I wrote yesterday:

"I guess we're over now.
I guess this is goodbye.
I don't understand how.
All I can remember is the day
When I told you, "I can't stay mad at you for anything."
I want to go back.
To the those days when we were so innocent
We gave everything we had.
But there was something we lacked
Before you go away
I just wanna say:

"Don't you remember those days
When we were kids?
And life was so simple
Don't you remember that life?
Do you remember ever standing by my side?
Don't you remember when I asked you if I was your best friend
And you said "Yes."
Everything is not what it seems
But it's over now.
So don't forget to remember me.

Those days were so beautiful.
Before we were sucked into a black hole.
But remember when life fell apart.
Before we were older
And you cried on my shoulder
Thanks for being with me when I was attacked.
I used to hate those days and now I'd do anything to get them back.

(Chours)

Remember when I held you close?
Remember when we were nose to nose.
Remember when the first time you said, "I love you."
Remember when you said "I do."
I don't care where we go or what we do
I'll always love you."

(Chours)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah