Wednesday, December 19, 2012

This is my favorite song from her Christmas mini-CD.

I had a AWESOME time with Anna (my BFF) today. We had a sleepover. I'm really, really, really glad to have such a good BFF. We gave each other our Christmas presents yesterday and we got each other the same thing! Friendship necklaces! That's just shows that best friends think alike!

I can't wait for the X Factor tonight. I've always really liked Fifth Harmony, but I am starting to like Carly Rose Sonclair. It's only 6 days until Christmas! My dad says that sin is the reason for the season. Without sin, we wouldn't need Jesus. He wouldn't have came. Have you ever thought about it that way?

Happy Holidays!

In Christ,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah