Thursday, November 8, 2012

YHOP

I went to YHOP  last night. A good friend invited me. To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure what to expect. I thought it was just a worship service with kids, but it was actually a lot more than that. It was actually very cool. It was very different, and I'd never seen anything like it, but it was very good. YHOP actually stands for youth house of prayer. The theme was 'seeking God'. We had a mini Bible study and the kids played a few songs. Then they sang back some verses word for word and we prayed for some things. They sounded really good and it was very relaxing. You could really feel God's presense. I'll definately come back and bring Ellie and Danny.

To find out more about YHOP go to: www.YHOPcarbondale.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah