Sunday, November 11, 2012

In Christ

Dear My Faithful Blog Readers,

As you may have noticed, in my last post, I signed off by saying 'in Christ'. That's what I'm going to start doing from now on. You know why? Because Christ has done so much for me! He saved me! He rescued me! Now I can live! (For all you Mandisa fans.) Jesus died for me. He bled for me. He actually loves someone like me. He is the reason I have this blog and the reason I am living today. I am 'in Christ!'
Speaking of Mandisa...
In Christ,
Sarah

P.S. As you also may have noticed, my last few posts  had some mistakes. Sorry about that! I am very intermediate. (as my dad would say.) I am still learning! So bear with me. Thank you so much for reading my blog and inspiring  me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah