Saturday, November 17, 2012

Ellie's Interview

Dear My Faithful Blog Readers,
Today is a very special day! Since I haven't posted in awhile, I have decided to do a special post! I am going to interview my sister, Ellie Bernice. So here we go:
In Christ,
Sarah (See the interview below)

Sarah: Hello, Ellie.
Ellie: Hi.
Sarah: How r you?
Ellie: Doing good.
Sarah: Okay, so tell me about yourself.
Ellie: I like draw dresses on my notepad.
Sarah: No, no, no! This is boring! We have to write something worth reading!
Ellie: I like to sing, dance and act.
Sarah: What is your favorite song?
Ellie: Oh, Sarah, why did you have to ask this question?
Sarah: Answer the question!
Ellie: I mean... pop or Christian? I think I'll say...
Sarah: ANSWER THE QUESTION!
Ellie: The ones that I'm thinking about are Something to Dance for by Zendaya and.... let's say.... Ready Or Not by Bridgit Mendler. My favorite Christian song is Hold me Together by Royal Tailor.
Sarah: Interesting.... Wait... WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THE DS?
Ellie: Well, it's boring just saying your thoughts; you have to do something else... like playing your DS. It's educational.
Sarah: EDCATIONAL? How can trying to help Mario save Princess Peach be educational?
Ellie: It's helps you to be patience.
Sarah: What does that mean?
Ellie: You have to wait to get to the boss round!
Sarah: You're weird. Oh, to the next question! What is your favorite TV show?
Ellie: Shake it up, c'mon and shake it up and when you've had enough sh-sh-shake it up!
Sarah: I'm guessing it's Shake it Up!
Ellie: Also, Good Luck Charlie.
Sarah: What is your favorite movie?
Ellie: Camp Rock 2.
Sarah: Why? Because they kiss?
Ellie:  No.
Sarah: Why?
Ellie: Because Demi Lovato is in it.
Sarah: Okay.... Who's your favorite artist?
Ellie: Zendaya Colemen.
Sarah: She's only released like 5 songs.
Ellie: I don't care. She's awesome. She's going to come out with a CD.
Sarah: Who is your role model?
Ellie: I don't know.
Sarah: Who inspires you?
Ellie: Mallory.
Sarah: Really? Our cousin? She's the same age as you.
Ellie: Well, yeah, but once I forgot about singing and stopped doing it. Mallory and I were hula-hopping. Then she said, "I hula-hoop better when I sing. Why don't you try it?" Then I was like, "Okay." Then I started doing it. I really liked it and decided I wanted to be a singer.
Sarah: If you could meet two celebity, who would it be?
Ellie: Zendaya Coleman.... and..... Cece, from Shake it Up!
Sarah: Her name is Bella Thorne.
Ellie: Shake it up! Shake it up! Shake it up!
Sarah: Will you stop doing that?
Ellie: You're weird.
Sarah: Thanks. You're such a loving sister. Next question.... Justin Bieber or One Direction?
Ellie: DUH! One Direction.
Ellie: We have to make an ending to this conversation. You are a great sister, but kinda weird.
Sarah: Thanks..... I guess. Let's get going. I have some songs to record.
Ellie: I have to do a cover for 'As Long As You Love Me'. Justin Bieber asked me to.
Sarah: Very funny. NOT! Now do you have any last words?
Ellie: Before we close up, I would like to sing a song for you.
Sarah: Okay.
Ellie: BABY,YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE-
Sarah: We don't need to hear--
Ellie: THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED! BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND, IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL-
Sarah: Okay, we have to go--
Ellie: You don't know, oh, oh, you don't you're beautiful!
Sarah and Ellie: THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!

 


2 comments:

  1. Sure it's educational to help Mario save Princess Peach. It tells you how to do it!!

    Anna:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah