Thursday, October 2, 2014

One More Thing(s)

 
I know I've posted before, but have I ever told you how obsessed I am with The Lord of the Rings. And that I have been waiting for this movie ever since the last second watching it in the theaters? Okay, so now you know.
Apnother thing is, please check out my friend, Jessica's blog. Her awesome blog has been up for a year and she's doing a bunch of fun stuff at her blog. Check it out! Her blog is awesome! I hope to post something about it soon! Go to her blog to check it out.
 
One last thing. This song. There's a lot of beautiful songs on Alex and Sierra's new album, but this one is one of my favorites.  
Tomorrow's my birthday. I've already having a great birthday. Hopefully, you will hear from me then:) Thanks for reading!

8 comments:

  1. I still need to see the second Hobbit movie!! I will go check out Jessica's blog. Happy almost birthday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YOU DO! The second Hobbit movie is AWESOME! It doesn't follow the blog nearly as well as TLOR did, but Legolas is in it and well... he's awesome:) Yes, please do! Thank you:)

      Delete
    2. Oh for the love of all that's good in this world, not Legolas ;) Kili is in the movie, therefor I must watch it.

      Delete
    3. You don't like Legolas? I never understand that. Lol. Kili's okay in it. I think either he or his brother falls in love with this girl elf. It's a little weird.

      Delete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm going to go download that song now and listen to it :)
    I hope you have an amazing birthday, because you most certainly deserve it! And how lucky you are to have it on a Friday this year! :)

    -Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am, thanks. I know... it's awesome. Yeah, listen to the song:) Thanks again!

      Delete
  3. Awh, thank you for posting about my celebration!! I need to listen to this music when I have internet next! =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah