Sunday, October 12, 2014

I Always Forget To Tell You....

Hey! This song is so amazing that when I was trying to pick what lyrics to put on the post, I was torn. All the lyrics are so amazing I couldn't pick just one verse! Sorry about the lack of posting. Maybe you'll catch me again tonight... or tomorrow. Would you please pray for a relative of a friend's with cancer. Thank you:) have a good Sunday!
 
 

Something in his deep brown eyes has me sayin'
He's not all bad like his reputation
And I can't hear one single word they say
And you'll leave, got places to be and I'll be OK
I always forget to tell you I love you, I loved you from the very first day


And I watch you fly around the world
And I hope you don't save some other girl
Don't forget, don't forget about me
I'm far away but I never let you go
I'm lovestruck and looking out the window
Don't forget, don't forget where I'll be
Right here wishing the flowers were from you
Wishing the card was from you
Wishing the call was from you

'Cause I loved you from the very first day


4 comments:

  1. I love how you always suggest different songs that we should listen to...many of the new songs I love have come from you :)

    Thanks for posting this new song...I will be listening to it tonight!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for this comment. I was worried people were getting sick of my song posts. Thanks again:)

      Delete
  2. Great song! I'll be praying for you and your friend's relative. <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah