Friday, September 13, 2013

Why I Write

Dear Fellow Bloggers and Blog Readers,
So if you've ever been on my blog before, I hope that you get that I like to write. I apologize if my posts are ever too long. I admit, they are. It's because I love to write and I get carried away sometimes.

I would like to explain why I write so much so you can know a more about me. Because writing isn't just a hobby for me. It's a part of me.

Writing is my voice. What I can't express in my talk, I can express in writing. You guys might not know this, but I write more fiction than I do music reviews. I love feeling what my characters feel. I love expressing myself in different ways through my stories, personal posts, and music reviews.

To be honest, I've confessed things on this blog I've never confessed to anyone. Why? I can express myself better in my writing and I need someone to tell my feelings to. That's one of the reasons I have this blog.

God uses my writing to make me think of things in a different way. In fact, He makes me realize that He uses those bad feelings in my life. Like one time I had a problem with my friend. We didn't have a fight or anything, but after a conversation with her, I felt neglected and misunderstood. Thankfully, the next day I ended up writing a scene in my book, which I had planned beforehand, with two friends fighting. I was able to express my feelings with my friend through the character in my book. It helped me, and the story.

In my stories, each character, expect the complete evil ones, is a different part of me. I express myself through them. Music inspires that. Once, I was typing a part that went really well with a Taylor Swift song I like. So I played that through my stereo as I wrote it. That's one of the reasons I like music. The music I like the most is the music I can relate to most. That's why I love Taylor Swift. She relates to everyone. She knows how we (girls) feel. I like songs like 'Roar' and 'Brave' mostly because they relate to me.

I could never stop blogging, even there was no one else on the blogging world because I love to write. Blogging gives me a excuse. I've gotten to know so many wonderful girls through blogging! It's truly a gift from God, just like writing is. He has used blogging and writing to show me things about Him, other people, and myself.

So that's why I thank God for writing. I thank Him for giving me a voice. I hope that I can use his gift to glory Him.

In Christ,
Sarah





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah