Saturday, September 14, 2013

Purity

Hey guys! I just wanted to do a quick post to win nonce that my awesome dad got me a purity ring!!! I owe it all to him, God, and the rest of my family for teaching me about the importance of purity. It's a gift from God. Singleness is too.

It's stainless steel and has no jewel on it. I'm glad for that because I'm waiting for that jewel. It has "Holy unto The Lord" engraved in it. I was thinking about what I want to put on it. My dad thought about "Set apart" but we finally chose this. It means the same thing.

"You shall be holy to me, for am The Lord and holy and have separated you from the people's, that you should be mine."

This is a verse from Leviticus. God separated us from all those unpure things so that we can be holy. No I don't mean perfect. I mean set apart. This ring doesn't make me pure. It's just a reminded that I'm set apart.

1 comment:

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah