Monday, October 15, 2012

The Singing 'Angel-bear'

Just now, my cute, sweet, and loving BDFF (best dog friend forever), Rudo got into my room AGAIN! Okay, unless Rudo is cutely lying on my bed, I'm not interested in having him in my room.  One of the reasons is that he eats, chews and destroys, anything he can fit into his mouth. So...

Oh, I have to take Rudo out. I'll be right back...

Okay, I'm back. Well, he loved to chew stuffed animals and sure enough, that's what he was after. I have a stuff bear dressed up as an angel. (No, I don't sleep with it) It's one of those stuff animals that talks whenever you press a certain part of it.

Rudo, being his weird self, grabbed the angel-bear and jumped on my bed. He started doing what a normal dog does when I guess he pressed that certain part.

It's supposed to be praying, so it said, in this little kiddie voice that sounded totally fake, "Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray to Lord my soul to keep...." And blah, blah, blah. Well, you know the prayer.

Rudo freaked out!  Startled and confused, he stared at the angel-bear for awhile. Then timidly, he jumped off my bed and ran out of the room.

It was so funny! Well, I think he learned his lesson this time. Well, now you know: my dog is afraid of talking stuff animals.

1 comment:

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah