Thursday, March 20, 2014

SPRING IS HERE!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Heeeello!! Since it's the first day of spring I thought I would post about the enjoyments of spring! One reason I love spring is because my birthday is in May in the spring! Yay! The colors are bright. Kids are running and playing in their backyards and parks. The sound of laughter and happiness is everywhere! Flowers blooming, trees growing, the sun is coming out. Late days! Most of all the celebration of Jesus's resurrection. It's colorful, it's happy, it's cool, and it's awesome, it's spring! We want to remember this spring as joyfulness. You only have on Spring of 2014 so make it your best. Well... now I'm going to post some spring pictures. Hope ya like them! Remember make this a colorful spring. You only get one springs of 2014 make it the best!


 
 

 




 




 
Xox,
        Ellie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah