Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Ok! Hello! We were nominated by three beautiful and just awesome girls, Noelle, Danielle, Rebecca. Thanks girls!

                                                   
                                                       Here are the rules:
1. Link the blog that nominated you for the award.


 2. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate who have less than 200 followers.

3. Answer 11 questions given to you.

4. Let people who you have nominated know you have done so.

5. You can't nominate the person who has nominated you.

6. Create 11 questions for the people you nominated to answer.

7. You must follow the blog that nominated you.


Noelle's questions:

1.  First concert you ever went to?
A Francesca Battistelli concert!!
2.  How many followers would you like to have on your blog?
As much as i can get

3.  What color is your hair?
 Dark Brown
4.  What color of eyes do you have?
Blue
5.  How tall are you?
4"11 and 1/2
6.  How tall do you wish you were?
5"3? I guess
7.  Have you read the Hunger Games series? Unfortunately no:(

8.  If so, imagine you were in Katniss' position in the last book of the series, would you have made the final decision she did? I haven't read it.

9.  Have you ever broken a bone on your body? Thank god no

10.  Snow or sunshine?
Sunshine at least right now
11.  Favorite fictional character from a book you've read?
Annabeth from Lightening Thief



Nexxxxxtttt.... To Danielle's questions

1. How tall are you?
4"11 1/2
2. Last time you cried?
Same as Sarah, when we were fake crying while practicing for a play
3. Favorite song at the moment?
"Living for the other side" by Capital Kings and Royal
Tailor!!
4. Favorite book at the moment?
Sea of monster! By Rick Riodan. (Awesome book! Go check it out!)
5. Do you have close blogging/online friends?
OH YES!!!
6. If you could choose one online friend to meet, who would it be?
Oh well... Noelle and Isabelle or Rebecca or Emmy (lol so many to pick)
7. Why did you start blogging?
Umm... Cause my sister was doing it and I thought it would be really fun! (And it is!)
8. Shy or Outgoing?
Probably outgoing.
9. What color are your eyes?
Blue
10. What color is your hair?
Dark Brown
11. Favorite blog(s)?
Live.Love.Move. She's not afraid, My journal, and God's girl
 
 
And finally....
 
Rebecca's questions:
 
What is your favorite place you have visited and why?
Nashville, because it's just awesome! And Springfield because it's where my aunt lives and we go there for fourth of july and it's awesome!
What is your favorite tv show/movie?
Favorite tv show is Liv and Maddie cause they have a relationship like me and my friends
Why did you start blogging?
Cause my sister was doing it and I thought it would be really fun! (And it is!)
Favorite dessert?
This cake that our friends makes it's really good, but I don't know what it's called (oops)
Favorite genre of music/band?
I like Christian and Gospel but I also like Pop
Most loved book you have ever read?

Do you play an instrument?
Yes! Piano!
If you could meet somebody famous, who would it be an why?
Ummm. Either Cimmoreli or Royal Tailor. Because I love them! And I'd like to show Royal TaIlor my hat!
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Isabelle!! (Love that name)
Do you have a hobby?
Yes! Babysitting!
If there was a fire and you could only take three things, what would they be?
Ummm... Probably some of my favorite clothes, the bible, and my iPod!
 
 
Ok! Now I'm going to copy me and Sarah's questions (which Sarah has already posted but I'll just copy. Don't ask me why)

                                                          Our Questions
1. What is your favorite book or series?
2. Who is your favorite singer or band?

3. What is your favorite movie based on a book?
4. If you were stuck on an island and only had one food, book, and musical album, what would it be? (other than the Bible)

5. What is something your followers don’t know about you?
6. Favorite Disney movie?

7. Favorite app?
8. Who is your celebrity crush? (just to be silly)

9. What Bible verse relates to you the most?
10. What is your favorite song right now?

11. What song relates to you the most?

We nominate:
Anna from God's Girl
 
Michelle from A Songwriters Journey
 
Isabelle from She's Not Afraid
 
Emmy from My Journal
 
 Grace from Daughter of Jesus
 
If you want to do it too, go right ahead!
 
Thanks again Noelle, Danielle, and Rebecca! Hope everybody had fun reading my post! Have fun doing it too!
 
Xox,
     Ellie;-)
 P.S. Sorry if this type is bad....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah