Saturday, August 24, 2013

Hey guys!! so I've been feeling like I've being listening to pop music more than Christian music so I told myself I was going to discover more Christian bands so I could come closer to god. well  the first band I looked up was OBB it stands for Oswald Brothers Band it's one of my friends band she likes!! So I looked some songs of them and heard this song called "if only". it was about bullying. I really liked it. here's the link for you to watch the video hope you like it!!!
Keep loving Jesus!!
                                   Ellie:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! i listen to Christian music all the time so id' be happy to recommend some great stuff! (a few of my all time favorite artists are Francesca Battistelli, TobyMac, and Jamie grace! :)

    ~~Rebecca ~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx!! Yea i listen to christian music just not alot!! And i really like all of them. Thanks so much for commenting and giving me some reconmendations. Means a lot to me!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah