Wednesday, June 19, 2013

An Update

Hey guys!
I'm helping out at Summer Week of Choir (a thing we do at a local church. It's a big event) So I'm SUPER busy and next week I'll be at Super Summer and I won't be able to post on my blog then. So for a bit it will just be Ellie:) I'll probably post on my blog before next week.

Anyway, this year we're doing Bible Bee and studying 1st John. I haven't exactly gotten into a habit of reading my Bible. Actually, it's been off and on. So this is a REALLY good thing for me.

Here is a verse to a song/poem that I wrote awhile ago. It was mostly for me and it was pretty convicting. It's about the Bible.

Sometimes we are just reading in the dark.
We read, but don't take it to heart.
Why are we wasting our time?
It's like a song that doesn't rhyme.
We read one page, but it doesn't leave a mark.
It's like reading in the dark.

I hope this inspires you to read your Bible more.

In Christ,
Sarah

P.S Here is a song that's really beautiful! I've loved it ever since it came out and the music video is AWESOME! I'm so glad we have people in the music industry like Carrie who aren't afraid to talk about their Christians beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah