Sunday, May 19, 2013

Emmy's Interview

Hey Everyone! This time, we're interviewing Emmy over at My Journal!

1. What's your favorite color?
 
Pink, I also love green and light brown with it :)
 
2. How many siblings do you have?
 
10, two are married with kids
 
3. What's your favorite food?
 
I love stir fry and pizza
 
4. Blogging, Google Plus, or emailing?
 
Ooh, that's a tough one! I would have to say blogging :)
 
5. What are your hobbies? (I think we know the answer, but we want our other readers to know)
 
:) There's blogging, writing letters, reading, emailing, doing crafts, anything outdoors.. climbing trees, roller blading, biking, singing, and I like acting too.
 
6. Why do you like 1D?
 
Well, not only because of they're amazingly beautiful voices but more importantly because of they're amazingly beautiful hearts. I used to think they were just another JB until I learned more about them and started to listen to them. I am a proud Directioner♥
 
7. What is God to you in three words?
 
Father, Love and Hope :)
 
8. What is your favorite movie?
 
I have many!! but I'll just name a few, Dreamer, Fire Proof, Parental Guidance, Finding Nemo and Despicable Me
 
9. Which event is better, you birthday or when you get off school for the summer?
 
 I think my birthday, its during summer too.
 
10. What do you do when your off for school?
 
Live outside... okay maybe not. but I'm outside ALL the time :)
 
 
11. What are your favorite blogs?
 I have MANY here's some, Praise Him with Dance, Singing4life, your blog, and Danielle's Blog :)
 
Thanks again, Emmy for letting us interview you! Ellie and I totally LOVE interviewing people. So once again, do not be shy and email us at dased1995@gmail.com! Also, check Emmy out at her blog. It's awesome!
 
In Christ,
Sarah (and Ellie)

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU gals!!!! it was SOO fun doing it! hope we are able to get better acquainted :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right back at ya! We had SO much fun doing it!
      In Christ,
      Sarah

      Delete

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah