Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Anna's Interview!!!!!!

.What is your favorite color?
 Blue. (I also like purple, but mostly blue.)
 
2.What are your favorite songs?
(Christian or anything) I love Christian music. My favorite Christian artist is Britt Nicole. I love 'Gold' and 'All This Time. Actually, I'm in a faze where I really like 'Red' by Taylor Swift.
 
3.What are your hobbies?
Singing, tap- dancing, acting, and drawing.
 
4.Singing or Dancing?
Both:)
 
5. Blogging or Emailing?
Definitely emailing.
 
6. What event is better: your birthday or the day you get off school for the whole summer?
Hmm... hard one. Probably my birthday. But also getting off school for the summer, because my birthday is in the summer.
 
7.If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
Paris, France.
 
8.What is you favorite food?
I really like Chinese food.
 
 
9.What's your favorite book?
The Bible, The Nancy Drew books, and the Holly's Heart series.
 
 
10.What is God to you in three words?
I am, (He's everything that He says He is) Jesus, (A great friend) and when I'm going through a lot and when I'm upset, He's always there for me. Sorry that the last one wasn't one word:)
 
 
11.What would you like to study for college?
 I really don't know yet.
 
 
12.What do you like to do with your family?
Weird as this sounds I like playing the wii with my dad and my siblings. My mom doesn't ever play the wii. I also like it when we rent a movie and eat popcorn.

Thanks, Anna! Click here to see her awesome blog! Again, if you want to be interview, email us at dased1995@gmail.com!

TTYL,
Sarah and Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah