Friday, January 30, 2015

Beautiful Words #1

You might have noticed, but I don't blog as much as I usually do lately. I still check my Blogger Dashboard daily and have ideas, but.... School keeps killing me.

With that said, I have realized that I don't have time to blog as much as I would like. But one of reasons for that is because my posts are long.

Here's what I decided to do. Twice or more a week, if I don't have the time to write a normal post, I'll post a quote. If I think of something good, it can be from me but I'll try to focus on other beautiful words, like a Bible verse, lyric or quote from a favorite book. 

Maybe you can comment and tell me a good quote too, or what you think of it. 
By chance, I did to think of something good recently. I'm going to use it for a book in the future:)

"I have found that no matter what happens in our life, there is always something greater than us, greater than our whole world. And, like most things, we cannot truly know it until we open our minds to the possibility."

Hope you like it! Feel free to come and tell me if it's any good or not:)

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely idea and this is a lovely little quote. There will always be something greater, and there will always be new thoughts to have to expand our horizons.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it is very true. I'm glad you like it:)

      Delete
  2. Great idea! That's a beautiful quote<3 Also I nominated you for the You Are Amazing and So Is Your Blog award, you can view the post here http://bethanysbrightlife.blogspot.com -Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU! I did it too! Thanks for the encouragement:)

      Delete
  3. I am slowing down blogging wise too. Life used to be busy for a little while and then slow back down, but after, like, 3 months, I'm still waiting for the break! lol I love your idea! I look forward to them. =) A quote I came up with the other day is this; you can use it if you like: "Let us never get so comfortable with sin that we forget that it is."

    Keeping pushing forward, Sarah! We will get there. =)
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah