Tuesday, August 5, 2014

THANK YOU:)

Everyone, this blog has 30 followers! *doing snoppy happy dance*! I can't believe it. My blog is a little more than a year old. Making it was a last minute kind of a thing so it's hard to believe that this blog has come so far since then.

I want to thank everyone who has followed my blog, whether I know you or not. You guys are amazing and you have made my summer. Thank you for commenting on the posts and taking time to read what I write. You will never know how much that means to me. I love you!

Most of all, thank you, Jesus for giving me words and a love for them. I have not used them to glorify You perfectly, but You have mercy on me anyway. Thank you for giving me this blog as a way to express myself and to glorify You. Just as the title says, I am "Forever Changed" and it's all because of You. You're the reason this blog is here and I could never thank You enough for it.

Before I go, I would like to say a few things to beginner bloggers. There were a few times when I wanted to give up on this blog. What's the point of posting when nobody comments or follows? But I urge you: Stick to it. If you love it, keep at it. Don't give up. Just because people don't comment doesn't mean they don't read. There are many posts that I love, (I am ashamed to say,) that I didn't comment on. Keep writing!

So, once again, thank you so much. You have made my day. And week. And month. Perhaps even my whole summer. Thank to everyone who has read my blog, without even following. Thanks for taking that time.

In Christ,
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I was happy to be the 30th follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made 30 followers today, too! So exciting! Thank you for following and reading my blog, I feel like you are much better at it then me! Haha! I love your posts, your humor, your love for writing and for Christ. Basically, your blog is awesome! Keep up the good work, Sarah! =) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Face palm* Forgot to say, Congrats on 30 followers! Whoo! =D *Haha*

      Delete

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah