Monday, November 18, 2013

The Best Music of 2013 (in my opinion)

Instead of doing a music review, once again I'm taking a break because for some reason, I don't feel inspired. So instead of doing that, I thought I'd post some favorite 2013 songs since it's coming close to the end of the year. It's hard to believe.

Wonderfully, I have a lot of favorites from this year. I'm just going to post a lot of things, not in order by importance. I'm just going to post it and say something about why I like it.

Of course, this song is one of the most beautiful of the year and in all time history! It's so sweet and loving. Taylor sounds amazing, and Ed Sheeran's voice is so soft and beautiful! I love his style of music so this song is definitely a favorite from the new album!

This song was surprisingly my favorite Katy Perry song of all time! The first verse relates to me so much and the triumphant sound of it is great. Definitely Katy at her best, and one of the best songs of all time.

Britt Nicole is my favorite Christian artist. Christian music can't compare to secular. This song is so inspiring and I LOVE Lecrae. I'm hoping there will be a music video.


Okay, their whole album is so awesome, but this is my favorite. It has a unique message about being original that is totally awesome. It's really catchy too:) Go listen to their album! You will not be disappointed!

After listening to this song, no one can question that Demi Lovato is one of the best vocalist of all time! Apart from having a honest message about falling in love, this song has a great beat and is very clean.

I'm posting this song because I'm so proud of this group. I followed their time on the X Factor. Everyone doubted them, but they came out standing strong and have great messages about self respect.
There's nothing really special about this song, but its very catchy and cleaner than most of their songs. The music video is definitely my favorite of this year. If you haven't seen it, you need to. It's hilarious.

I know it's kind of weird of me to post another Taylor Swift song, but this song is so inspiring. It's not really a typical love song, which makes it unique. It was based on a true story too.

I'm closing out with this song because the first time I heard it, I came to tears, which is a little unusual for me. Every time I hear it I want to cry because it's so beautiful. I don't really like this artist, but she did a great job on the vocals. Until you've read the Hunger Games book can you really appreciate the song, but it's still a amazing song.


This post is a little long, but I love music. That's why.

Sarah:)


1 comment:

  1. Best song ever is sooo not the best song ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Anna:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah