Tuesday, November 12, 2013

10 THINGS ABOUT US!

HELLO THERE!!!
Emmy from the blog My Journal did a post on ten random things about you, and she tagged me so THANKS Emmy!!

Sarah

1. I LOVE writing fiction and plan to hopefully publish a book or two when I get older.

2. I am literally obsessed with Taylor Swift and have memorized the lyrics to almost all of her songs and watched all her tours on Youtube.

3. I just got a Instagram with my two very good friends: my awesome friend Mila and my closest friend ever, my sister, Ellie.\

 4. Ever since my dad got a hymn jazz CD, I've realized how cool jazz is. Since then, we have had quite a few jazz dance parties.

5. My dad has a 'knack' for nicknames and because of it, my nicknames are the funniest (may I mention embarrassing) in the world.

6. About three years ago, I did a spelling test on the fifty states. I misspelled one, the one I live in!

7.  Lately, my family has been watching Pride and Prejudice and love that time period.

8. Apart from music, I love reading and am obsessed with the amazing Hunger Games series.

9. I have a awesome pen-pal, who I met through a maginize a long time ago and am still writing to her today.

10. I got teary eyed when I listened to 'All Too Well' by Taylor Swift.


                (Rules:)
                        1. Put the name of the blog that tagged you on post
                         2. Write 10 things about you
                        3. Tag as many friends as you want
                        4. Have fun!!!

Ellie

1. I love colorful socks
2. When i'm bored I make funny faces or talk in different ways
3. I can call myself weird but people other than myself can't call me weird
4.I'm good at thumb war
5. I can talk to you all day about Royal Tailor and converse!!
6. I always get my family to play games!
7. I LOVE taking pictures of ME!
8. I long for a minion suite!
9. I call myself a hobbit if I go outside with bare feet
10. I have a pencil holder that a cheeseburger!

                                                           I tag:
Anna
Isabelle
Rebecca
Grace

Thanks again, Emmy! Have fun everyone!

Sarah and Ellie:)

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thank you so much guys! I'll try and post ten things SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KK!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING!! it makes our day!!

      Delete
  2. Thnx!!!!!!!!!!! I'll do it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Anna:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah