Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Just can't find the time now that school has started. It's sad summer has ended but right now I can't for October 21. Britt Nicole has a free concert and I'm going to go to it! It's going to be AWESOME!

In our family, we memorize a verse every week. I need to work on it. Here it is:

For the slightest momentary affliction is preparing us for an enternal weight of glory beyond comparsion, as we look not to the things that are seen, but to the things that are unseen. For the things unseen are transient, but the things that are unseen are enternal.

Awesome, right? Well, I have to finish my math right now. TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah