Saturday, August 4, 2012

Failing

Just so you know, I am a writer and that's something I definately plan to take on professionally. I am still considering becoming a counselor or a singer, but writing is something I will never let go.

I wrote a book a couple months ago abot forgivness. When my first characterwas complaining about having to forgive someone and said, "God can't just expect me to do that!"

His aunt replied, "Oh no, he doesn't. He knows you're going to fail!"
"Then what is trying to prove? That I'm a failure! That I don't deserve to be with him!"
"No, he's not! He's trying to prove that you need him."

Even if we fail or not, God is trying to prove that we need him 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah