Thursday, October 3, 2013

LIEBSTER AWARD:)

We were nominated by Grace at Daughter of Jesus. Go check out her awesome blog!!!! Thank you so much Grace!

Rules:
Acknowledge the blog that nominated you.

Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger created.

List 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers that deserve some recognition.

Post 11 questions for them to answer.

Notify them that they've been nominated.



                               1: Books or movies? favorite book/movie?
Sarah: Books. Well, my favorite book right now is The Hunger Games, but my favorite book of all time is A Charmed Life Series by Jenny B Jones.
Ellie: Probably books and my favorite book is a charmed life series!!!
                               2: If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Why?
                             Sarah: I go to London just because I loved a British accent!

Ellie: I would go to Dallas Texas or London

                                          3: What is your favorite Blog?
Sarah: I have a LOT so I'll just say three. God's Girl, She's Not Afraid, and Praise Him with Dance

Ellie: again lots of favorites but I LOVE The Song of My Life, Shine Through the Dark, and God's Girl

4: What instrument do you play or want to play?
                                  Sarah: I play piano, but would love to play guitar!

                                Ellie: I play piano too, but would like to play guitar

                                       5: What is your favorite season? Why?
                                         Sarah: Autumn. I love the colors.

                                             Ellie: Autumn!!:)

                                             6: How many sibling                                               
                                            Sarah: three counting our beagle
                                         Ellie: same
                                          7: What is your favorite part of Blogging?
                            Sarah: Expressing myself, in ways I can't express in words.
                              Ellie: I can write long post or short posts whatever has been in my mind.
 


       8: What is your favorite song?
 Sarah: 'Roar' by Katy Perry and 'Remain' by Royal Tailor

Ellie: 'Ready Set 'Go' by Royal Tailor and  'Clarity' by Zedd and "If only" by OBB
 

9: What are your hobbies?
Sarah:Writing, and playing piano
Ellie: Singing, Babysitting, reading, snapchatting, texting, and playing games with family

10: Winter or Summer Olympics? Favorite winter/summer Olympic?
 Sarah: Summer, probably last year's one because I love Gabby Douglass
Ellie: Summer cause I like gymnastics

11: Acting or Singing? Why?
Sarah: Singing since I love music!
Ellie: Singing cause i'm good at it!!!
 We nominate:
Anna at: God's Girl
 Noelle at: Praise Him with Dance
Melody at: The Song of my Life
Danae at: Shine Through the Dark

 
Questions for Nominees' 
1.Favorite book/movie? What book/movie?
2.If you could meet any celebrity who would it be?
3. What is your favorite music star and what's your favorite song?
4. What are your favorite blogs?
5. What inspires you about blogging?
6. Which do you like better Google Plus, blogging, Facebook, or email and why?
7. Who is your role model and why?
8. Are you a girly girl, tom boy, or In the middle and why?
9.Whould you rather Act in a show or sing in a show why?
10. How many siblings would you like to have and why?
11. If you could be in any book or movie what would that book or movie be why?

Hope everyone likes the questions!! Thanks again Grace for nominating us!!!

In Christ,
     Sarah and Ellie:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah