Monday, February 11, 2013

Did anybody catch the Grammys last night? I saw Taylor Swift like I've never seen her before! (It was Alice in Wonderland themed) Britt Nicole didn't win! (Sadly) TobyMac did though. Hopefully, she'll release a new album and be nominated next year. Speaking of new albums, the deluxe version of Francesca Battistelli's Hundred More Years is set to release March 16th! Yay! If you already have the album, buy the new songs as soon as possible because as time goes by, you have to by the full album to get the new tracks. Also, Demi Lovato's new single is rumored to be called 'Piece of My Heart'. Unforuantly, we think she's going to quit the X Factor. I'm going to miss her so much. Well, that's all I got, so I think I'll be quiet now. I have to proofread my paper for writing class.

Therefore let those who suffer according to God's will entrust their souls to a  faithful Creator while doing good.
1st Peter 4:19 (a verse I read today)
 

In Christ,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah