Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Taylor Swift Book Tag

Hello peoples! How are you? I am happy to be on Blogger today because this morning, I found one of the best book tags ever created. THE TAYLOR SWIFT BOOK TAG!!:)

No, I was not tagged for this officially, but who could I,  a loyal bookworm and Swiftie, pass this up? It's combining two of my favorite things in entertainment---books and Taylor Swift!

I found this tag on Dreaming Under the Same Moon, an awesome review blog, but the idea came from Bekah at Will Bake for Books. This is a wondrous idea and I had to try it!

Let's "begin again" with another awesome book tag, shall we?

1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together- pick a book or series that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then you wanted to break up.

The Maze Runner Series by James Dasher:  This series started off great with its debut, but the next two books proved to be emotionally abusive. They were so horrifically violent and sad. But it was incredibly intere
sting so I finished it. And... The Death Cure sucked the pieces of my heart into black hole. So I'm just like... this is exhausting, you know?

2. Red. Pick a book with a red cover.

The Battle of the Labyrinth: One of my favorite books in the Percy Jackson, which isn't saying much because all of the books are my favorite, but still... It had red it in it.

3. The Best Day. Pick a book that made you feel nostalgic.

Ramona's World by Beverly Cleary: This was my first favorite book. Many of Ramona's problems were little upsets  compared to issues I read about nowadays. It reminds me that everything changes. Some things I thought were just a big deal when I was younger seem like unimportant now. Life is fleeting.

4. Love Story-Pick a Book with a Forbidden Love: The Matched Series by Ally Condie. Forbidden is a popular and touchy topic to me, but I didn't mind it much in this series because of how much it changed Cassia. Before she fell in love with Ky, Cassia didn't even consider ma
king choices for herself. But over time, she found her own voice.

5. I Knew You Were Trouble- Pick a book with a bad character you couldn't help but love. Legend by Marie Lu. Technically, the main character, Day, was supposed to be a criminal, but I adored him! He was indescribably awesome. But unfortunately, I learned that he does some bad things in the last book in the trilogy, Champion. But the truth is--I still love him in Legend. So.... shame on me no-ow:0

6. Innocent- Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for you. Allegiant by Veronica Roth: Okay, so maybe I never exactly read this book, but quite a few people told me that a certain character dies. This friend who told me the sad truth was a fangirl and made it so totally tragic... waaaa!

7. Everything Has Changed- Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development . Ooo... the best that pops into my mind is Tobias from Divergent.  If you have read the amazing collection, Four, you know what I mean. Tobias learns how to be brave and how to love. "Fear doesn't shut you down. It wakes you up!"

8. You Belong with Me- Pick your most anticpated book release. Winter by Marisa Meyer. After blasting through both Scarlet and Cress, I am beyond thrill to read Winter! It's the conclusion to the amazing Lunar Chronicles and it has even more new characters! Bring on the pain and excitement. The only problem is... I have to wait till the end of the year.

9. Forever and Always- Pick your favorite book couple. Peeta and Katniss, of course. Because they need each other in such a beautiful way.

10. Come Back, Be Here- Pick a book that you would least like to lend out, because you would miss it  too much. Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins. I know, I know, that book broke me, so why I do adore it so? But the truth is, I could never part with it. It now serves as my mouse pad.

Hope you like this:) Fingers crossed that nobody minded me doing this. Heehee. "It's like I got this music in my mind saying it's gonna be alright."

What is your favorite read of 2015 so far?

P.S. Sabrina Carpenter's album of perfection finally came out and I just love this song!

11 comments:

  1. love ur blog and taylor swift lol <3 could u check out my blog too!

    thnx laiba
    http://2cool4skool2002.edublog.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this is awesome! These kinds of tags are hard for me because I have trouble remembering books I read; like, just off the top of my head. If I could do it while looking at my bookshelf and at the library, then I'd be fine. Haha! I'm not reading as much as I used to =/ Have you ever heard any of Hunter Hayes music? He kinda has the same type of music as Taylor did; country enough to be county but enough pop and rock to be...awesome. Anywho. =)

    Love ya!!!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was a great idea! I know. I have problems with that too. I have to go to my goodreads list. Actually, I haven't been reading as much either. YES! I love Hunter Hayes. His music is really awesome. I need to listen to his music again:) Love ya too, Jess!

      Delete
    2. That's a great idea! I never thought of that.. Haha YES! You are the first person I've talked to that both knows who he is and likes him. We are definitely meant to be besties ;) =D

      <3

      Delete
  3. Wow! This is such a cool tag!! I love Taylor Swift AND books, so yeah. :)
    ~Katie@ liliesofgrace.blogspot.com
    girlslivingforgodsglory.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I know, right? I think my sister blogs with you:) This was not my idea, but I couldn't resist doing it. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness SABRINA CARPENTER YES. I have been listening to that album nonstop and I just. <3

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo... I know! Her album is beyond amazing. Me too, all week:) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. EEEEKKKK!!!! I must do it too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Post a comment below! They make our day!

In Christ,
Sarah